Saturday, May 18, 2013

^ Walking Disaster: A Novel Price

Walking Disaster: A Novel is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Costco.


Not for me...from an obsessed Beautiful Disaster fan
**SPOILERS**
First of all, I loved Beautiful Disaster...read it in one sitting, then reread my favorite parts many times. So, I was honestly excited to hear the story from Travis's perspective. That being said, with the exception of a few passages, I found this book very boring since I've already read it -- in the better form of Beautiful Disaster.

The good: We do get to hear more details about Travis's family, which was nice. We also get to learn about what Travis was thinking in Vegas fighting, and his feelings during the break-up after Vegas. For me, these were the only enlightening parts of the story, where we learn something new. And most importantly, we get a really sweet, if slightly disjointed, Epilogue. This was the best part of the book for me since it was original material, and even if I didn't think it necessarily made sense with the story, it was very cute.

The bad: The first book was very dialogue-driven, so this book is a ton of the...





Walking Disaster: A Novel

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 68% for this Walking Disaster: A Novel...

No comments:

Post a Comment