Friday, May 17, 2013

* Fever (The Breathless Trilogy) Promo Offer

Fever (The Breathless Trilogy) is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Ebay.


Are you making fun of me?
Dear Publisher:

Are you serious with this book? As I read I kept picturing a publisher meeting where you all sat around discussing how you need more "Fifty Shades" books. Then some exec said "who owes us a book? Surely we've paid an advance to someone who can whip up a series for us." Do y'all even read these type of books? Because honestly, this entire book I felt like you were making fun of me as a reader. "We can publish anything with sex in it! These broads will buy it (figuratively & literally)."

The plot of this book was ludicrous. I'm willing to buy into most any love story. I bought into Rush with Gabe & Mia. But Jace & Bethany... are you kidding me? He has a threesome with her with his best friend ONE night & he's so enamored with her he searches the city to find her? Please. Then he plucks her out of a homeless shelter declares she's HIS (cause they spent 3 hours together two weeks ago) & they're together 24/7. Fine, I'll go with...





Fever (The Breathless Trilogy)

And remember that the discount won’t last long. So, buy this product now and Get Limited Time discount price Up to 28% for this Fever (The Breathless Trilogy)...

No comments:

Post a Comment